WUB Entrepreneurship Club
World University of Bangladesh Entrepreneurship Club (WUBEC) started its journey in July 2018. The club aims to develop and promote both entrepreneurship and intrapreneurship among the university students and alumni in the creation and development of startups through entrepreneurial education and skill development process based on teamwork, innovation and inspiration to make them proactive and calculative risk taker while staying in touch with reality. Eminent scholar and honourable Vice Chancellor of World University of Bangladesh Professor Dr. Abdul Mannan Choudhury is the founder Chairman of the Club, Ujjal Yaman Chowdhury, Senior Lecturer, World School of Business, is the Moderator. The current President of the club is Fuad Hasan Abrar, Vice President is Md. Rezwan Shoron, General Secretary is Mehedi Hashan Hridoy and Assistant General Secretary is Shahed Parvez.
To be nationally and globally recognized as a platform by unlocking inner potential of World University of Bangladesh students in fostering innovative startup culture.
To work as an agent of transformation in creating leaders from our students through entrepreneurial spirit, skills and innovative ideas to create a positive impact of sustainable business for the community and society.
- To attract and retain students with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- To train students to have the appropriate business insights and entrepreneurial skill.
- To create a bridge between real life entrepreneurs and club members.
- To nurture and develop students to compete in local and global business industries.
- To arrange workshop and seminars to equip club members with professional entrepreneurial and business skills.
- Arranging seminars to educate our students on entrepreneurship.
- Arranging industrial tours to introduce our students to the real-life business world
- Arranging workshops to enhance necessary entrepreneurial skills
- Meeting with business heroes on a regular basis to get inspiration from their success stories.
- Participating and arranging business and leadership competition.
- Inspiring to take initiatives to arrange or organize events on a regular basis to get practical insight.