WUB Business Club
The WUB Business Club is a student-run organization aiming to create a community of students which will be working together as a team to learn how to conduct business matters practically. The Business Club will be a destination that will provide students with a new variety of opportunities to utilize the skills that are learned in the classroom. The Club wants to stimulate students to think beyond the individual functions of a business and to understand the strategies that lead to sustained success over time.
Members of the Business Club are interested in the latest business news, developments, trends, best practices, and research. Activities are designed to build knowledge, skills, and understanding of sound business principles.
The club’s members collaborate and strive to:
- Raise public awareness, advance understanding, and build appreciation for current business topics and challenges
- Host guest speakers, field experiences, and trips to visit local businesses that are of particular interest
- Sponsor networking and relationship-building events attended by students, faculty and alumni.
Making the student disciplined, innovative, skilled and knowledgeable future business leaders to serve the community with positive influence
The prime mission of the WUB Business Club is to stimulate students to think beyond the individual functions of a business, and to understand the strategies that lead to sustained success over time. It helps to increase awareness, improve skill and build positive attitude among students. It is a platform where students can share their knowledge and gather and increase their knowledge by various activities (seminar, entertainment, games, tour, etc.). Moreover, the Business Club is organising development activities for the students of World School of Business, to promote communication and networking among students, faculty members, and alumni, and to educate the University community on business topics.
Basically, WUB Business Club is a destination that would provide students with a new variety of opportunities to utilize the skills that are learned in the classroom. It prepares it's members to enter the business world by involving them in projects and activities where they are essential in terms of organization.
The Business Club Mission:
- To provide WUB students with new academic, professional, and social opportunities
- To educate the students on business topics by keeping them updated on the ongoing events in the business world and allowing them to reﬂect on these events with fellow members
- To promote communication and networking among students, faculty members, and alumni by connecting each group to the necessary resources that they are seeking
- To provide members greater exposure to the global business arena through guest speaker forums, club fundraisers, community service projects, and excursions to leading companies
The main objective of this club is to orient students to the practical aspects of business related activites. It is aimed at enhancing students' understanding of the business management topics in real life stuation introduced in the classroom settings.
- To stimulate student interest in business activities
- To provide students with opportunities to develop their leadership skills in business arena
- To foster a spirit of cooperation and unity among students, faculty, and others for the mutual benefit of business people in corporate world.
- To hold meetings, seminars, conferences and the like
- To arrange visits and study tours
- To help keep students informed and give them real-life experiences in the field of corpoarte world of business and give students work exposure.