Vision and Mission
To be the center of excellence in business arena to create successful business leaders
To offer high quality business courses with a view to creating ethically and morally responsible future business leaders with the ability of strategic thinking, problem solving, critical analysis, and efficient communication.
- Integrating important application of core business concepts in the curriculum.
- Making classroom environment effective for teaching by providing necessary resources like multimedia projector, microphone, AC etc.
- Encouraging students in participating at national and international competitions.
- Arranging at least one workshop to improve teaching skills of young faculty members.
- Achieving 95% student retention rate.
- Organizing at least 4 seminars on business related topics.
- Encouraging faculty members to engage in business research.
- Arranging field trips to business organizations for gaining practical knowledge as well as exploring employment opportunities.
- Arranging at least one job fair annually.
- Creating a database of alumni working in different organizations and doing own business as entrepreneurs.